You are here: About meInsurance


I hold Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance which is underwritten by Lloyds of London.

Certificate of Currency

On request I am happy to supply my clients with a Certificate of Currency. It is a condition of holding a QBSA license, that I supply the Authority with a Certificate of Currency with each annual renewal.

I urge all property owners to ask to see current licenses from any contractor they are thinking of using, in order to be reassured that they are covered.







termidor accredited applicator


Sentricon Advanced Termite Control

Go to top